Siemens Hicom 150E OfficePro International Country Version

Siemens Hicom 150E OfficePro International Country Version

Post by Andres Buend » Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:07:57

I'm looking for documentation, technical manuals, etc. other than
Siemens' webpage downloads on Hicom 150E OfficePro Release 1.0. I'm
stucked with an IVR project I was developing cause the PBX was turned
off a very long time and rebooted with a German country version and
the project uses the International (USA) tones frequency.
Thanks in advance.

1. Siemens Hicom 300 E and Siemens Hicom 300 H

I am interested in technical information on the Siemens PBX Hicom 300
E and especially on Siemens PBX 300 H. Although these products are not
currently being produced for larger-scale domestic use, I imagine
there is a certain amout of information available here. I would really
appreciate any help on this topic.

Is it possible for me to merge the Hicom 300 E module and card to
Hicom 300 H rack ?

2. Errors trying to write with Nero 3.0.7.1 and Sony CDU948S

3. did anyone succeed adjusting 2FXS with siemens's HICOM 150E?

4. abbrev-table concatenation problem

5. SIEMENS HICOM 150E

6. cdd2000 or JVC2010 or Yuden bw-50?

7. Need help on CSTA for Siemens Hicom 150E (via RS232)!

8. A side question re Deleting >46,000 files

9. Have You Used Siemens Hicom 150E

10. Siemens Hicom 300 / Hicom Trading 300

11. Hicom 150E CSTA (via CAPI & Serial)

12. Communication with HiCom 150E

13. IVR Solutions for Siemens Hicom 300E?