ACD Reporting Software For Mitel SX-200d?

ACD Reporting Software For Mitel SX-200d?

Post by Jay Hennig » Thu, 04 Jul 2002 08:31:01

We're running a small call center (inbound only, help desk) using a
Mitel SX-200 Digital Generic 1005 ACD.  I'm looking for an add-on
software package to give us better reporting than we get from the
Mitel.  Essentially something to analyze ACD-SMDR and give us reports
on call times, agent average talk time, etc.

It seems like everything out there is designed for a huge mega-boiler
room (and priced accordingly).  Anyone have some suggestions or
recommentations?

It would be too mich to hope for, but so much better if this exists in
an open source or Linux environment.

NetLojix Communications, Inc.  -  http://www.netlojix.com/
WestNet:  Connecting you to the planet.  805 884-6323

1. ACD reporting software for Mitel SX-200d?

--

NetLojix Communications, Inc.  -  http://www.netlojix.com/
WestNet:  Connecting you to the planet.  805 884-6323

2. ANNOUNCE: 'tiny tool' update at ftp://cs.uta.fi/pub/ssjaaa/

3. WTB Mitel SX-200D T-1 trunk card 9109-021-000

4. Seagate E-Mail and drive problems

5. NT SL-1 Me{Meridian 1} vs. Mitel SX-200D

6. Modelines in emacs

7. Mitel SX-200 Software Backup??

8. search using IIS and index service..

9. ACD Report Software for Rolm 9751 switch

10. Integrated Comms Accounting/ACD Reporting Software

11. CALL RECORDING & ACD QUEUE REPORTING SOFTWARE

12. ACD reporting software