Shortcalls Issue

Post by Venkat » Sat, 26 Jul 2003 13:00:38

Calls are transfered from various center to our center by dialing out.
We are observing short calls (CDR trace shows 2-5 secs call
progression). We use a Nortel Meridian Option 61C and calls come from
variery of switches and carriers. We are not using answer supervision
in this case.

Would appreicate input in helping us resolve.

1. Staff Manager's Issues Report on Privacy Issues Related to Whois

Staff Manager's Issues Report on Privacy Issues Related to Whois
(13 May 2003)

Contents

Summary

Preliminary Catalog of Issues
        Issues Concerning Data Collection
        Issues Concerning Data Quality
        Issues Concerning Data Handling
        Issues Concerning Data Disclosure
        Issues Concerning Data Use
        Issues Concerning Classification of Registrants
        Issues Concerning Commercial Confidentiality and Rights in Data

Stakeholder Groups and Their Apparent Positions

Whois/Privacy Activities in Other Groups

Recommended Process for Proceeding
        Characteristics of the Issues
        General Counsel's Remarks on Scope
        Recommendations for Proceeding

http://www.icann.org/gnso/issue-reports/whois-privacy-report-13may03.htm

2. refill laser toner

3. not a cable modem issue but rather primary ID issue with ATTBI

4. (no subject)

5. Is this a dns issue or a sendmail issue

6. file systems

7. Proposed Resolution to LLMNR Issue 37: Conflict Detection Issues

8. LLMNR Issue 33 [Was: Re: Revision to resolution of Issue 28]

9. Flow Control issues !! ( FTP put not working issue )

10. LLMNR Issues 33,34,35 threat analysis and proposal [RE: Proposed Resolution to LLMNR Issue 33: PTR via Unicast]

11. HELP VPN, Routing issues, no acess to 25 port of exchange

12. Web browsing issue behind PIX