help !

Post by Sumanth Reddy Bathul » Thu, 22 Nov 2001 13:02:06

Hello,

From one year i am working in Qsig (i.e ISDN -SS Call Offer) Now i what to
study the DPNSS protocol for self knowledge So, can you send me or any web
link about DPNSS information.

thanks
Sumanth

  Wipro_Disclaimer.txt
< 1K Download

1. Help Help Help Help Help !!!!!!!!

Ive just tried to upgrade my Diamond SupraExpress 56I using the V.90 flash
upgrade program  but my computer crashed during installation ( yes, yes I
know! not the best thing to happen)
After rebooting my computer the installation program refuses to acknowledge
the presents of the modem so I reverted back to the standard 56K flash
upgrade but get what - no joy there either!

2. Text underline utility/font

3. VPN --- HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. Trouble in Paradise, part 3

5. Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!

6. Disabling Audio Tuning Wizard

7. NEWCOM X2 56K Modem ? HELP HELP HELP HELP

8. MPEG audio layer 3 source WANTED

9. HELP HELP HELP HELP

10. HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

11. C800: HELP HELP HELP!

12. help , help , help 2502 token ring router

13. HELP HELP HELP: DISABLING AT COMMAND ON MODEM PORTS