ACD reporting software for Mitel SX-200d?

ACD reporting software for Mitel SX-200d?

Post by Jay Hennig » Thu, 04 Jul 2002 09:01:43

We're running a small call center (inbound only, help desk) using a Mitel
SX-200 Digital Generic 1005 ACD.  I'm looking for an add-on software
package to give us better reporting than we get from the Mitel.  Essentially
something to analyze ACD-SMDR and give us reports on call times, agent average
talk time, etc.

It seems like everything out there is designed for a huge mega-boiler room
(and priced accordingly).  Anyone have some suggestions or recommentations?

It would be too mich to hope for, but so much better if this exists in an
open source or Linux environment.

--

NetLojix Communications, Inc.  -  http://www.netlojix.com/
WestNet:  Connecting you to the planet.  805 884-6323

ACD reporting software for Mitel SX-200d?

Post by DPGumb » Thu, 04 Jul 2002 11:10:37

only know of Taske or *ACD

1. ACD Reporting Software For Mitel SX-200d?

We're running a small call center (inbound only, help desk) using a
Mitel SX-200 Digital Generic 1005 ACD.  I'm looking for an add-on
software package to give us better reporting than we get from the
Mitel.  Essentially something to analyze ACD-SMDR and give us reports
on call times, agent average talk time, etc.

It seems like everything out there is designed for a huge mega-boiler
room (and priced accordingly).  Anyone have some suggestions or
recommentations?

It would be too mich to hope for, but so much better if this exists in
an open source or Linux environment.

NetLojix Communications, Inc.  -  http://www.netlojix.com/
WestNet:  Connecting you to the planet.  805 884-6323

2. zorro-II specs

3. WTB Mitel SX-200D T-1 trunk card 9109-021-000

4. web page slow

5. NT SL-1 Me{Meridian 1} vs. Mitel SX-200D

6. FS:Unopened - APPLE Internet Server Soluiton 2.1

7. Mitel SX-200 Software Backup??

8. AS400 E-Series Internet Connectivity

9. ACD Report Software for Rolm 9751 switch

10. Integrated Comms Accounting/ACD Reporting Software

11. CALL RECORDING & ACD QUEUE REPORTING SOFTWARE

12. ACD reporting software