Colorado Springs-CO-Telephony Software Developers-RJC

Colorado Springs-CO-Telephony Software Developers-RJC

Post by RJ » Sat, 09 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Raymond James Consulting (RJC) is a Colorado-based management and
information technology consulting firm that specializes in strategic
business planning, business process re-engineering, information
technology planning and client-server application development.  We are
business partners with Oracle, Sybase Powersoft, Microsoft and Borland
Delphi.  In fact Microsoft selected us as the 1995 Regional Solutions
Provider of the year!  We assist and mentor our clients in successful
client-server implementations from architecture planning to system
administration.

RJC employs over 200 consultants and has over 70 clients in Colorado,
Arizona, Texas  and the Western United States.  Together with our
strategic business partners we can offer complete management and
information technology consulting services.

               <<  WE ARE GROWING AT A RATE OF 60% ANNUALLY >>

We are currently hiring professionals for our Denver, Co. Corporate
office with the following experience:

         << MSVC  VB/VVoice  WinNT  E1/T1 exp. necessary >>

This is a development project with one of the leaders in the T/C
industry.

These are full time positions and contract.

Project locations:      Denver, Colorado
Duration:               Full time

For a confidential consideration, please call, fax or send your resume
to:

Raymond James Consulting
4582 S. Ulster St. Parkway
Suite 100
Denver, Co.  80237
(303) 770-7200 or fax (303) 770-5452  email resumes -

http://www.RJConsult.com

                        We are an equal opportunity employer.

Articles Published:
March 24, 1996, Feature Story in the Rocky Mountain News
(Colorado Newspaper).
April 12-18, 1996, Feature Story in the Denver Business Journal
(Denver Business Publication).
April 24, 1996, Feature Business Story in the Denver Post
(Colorado Newspaper).

THE SKILL SETS THAT WE ALWAYS LOOK FOR ARE:
*Oracle DBAs and Programmers (including Financials and MFG.)
*Informix and Sybase DBAs
*Visual Basic Programmers
*PowerBuilder Programmers
*HTML/JAVA/Web Developers
*Cobol II, CICS, DB2 Programmers
*Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers
*Lotus Notes Programmers and Administrators
*Client-Server Architects
*C++ Programmers
*C/UNIX Programmers
*Lawson and SAP Programmers
*Delphi and Forte Programmers

xrjamesx

1. Colorado Springs-CO-Telephony Software Developers-RJC

[...]

2. Book about Borland C++ 4.0

3. antenna switching

4. Traffic surveilance program for Ethernet

5. HP drivers