US 900 Number Required

Post by James Tobi » Sat, 26 Jul 2003 05:36:50

Hi,

I require a US 900 number to map to a UK DDI.  The service will be
promoted in the US and is of a non-* nature. Can anybody recommend
a reputable company?

Thanks in advance,

James

1. Hurricane Bob Updates on 900 Number (was Who Needs 900, 976)

According to the Weather Channel, there's a 900 number (run, I think,
by the National Hurricane Center) for updates on Hurricane Bob, which
is in the process of hitting the United States.  The number is
1-900-288-8800; it costs ninety-five cents (U.S.A.) a minute.  (Pat,
sorry if this gets to you too late to reach Digest readers in time,
but I just saw it!)

But what group would *this* go in?  (And why does cbnewsl, which is
supposed to serve AT&T employees in New Jersey, have articles in
chi.weather but none in nj.weather?)

I'm not speaking for the company, I'm just speaking my mind.

[Moderator's Note: In Chicago on Chinet, they run it under 'chi.weather'.
It is the same script I hear recited on the phone at 312-976-1212.  PAT]

2. Klondike and majung problems

3. New 900 Scam and an Alternative to 900 Numbers

4. Flame Bait, or something

5. troubles with large harddrives qnx4.25E

6. Another 800 Number That Bills You as a 900 Number

7. Thinkpad serial port... argh!

8. 900 Number -> POTS Number Announced

9. 900 MHz Update: Escort, US Robotics (CORRECTED)

10. 900 MHz Update: US Robotics News

11. US Sprint Cancels Rush Limbaugh 900 Service!