New Year's Resolutions

Post by TELECOM Moderat » Sun, 02 Dec 1990 01:52:00

Perhaps some of you might consider writing down some "New Year's Resolutions
for the Telecom Industry" and sharing them with other readers in an issue
of [Telecom Digest] to be published sometime weekend next. You might have
some constructive ideas about reform needed in the industry. Perhaps you have
an idea for a new telephone gimmick which has never before been considered.
Maybe you just want to relate an interesting experience you have had with the
'telephone company' and how you would have handled it.

If you send me mail with the subject header "New Year's Resolutions" I will
specifically hold it until next weekend and include them all in a special
issue at the end of year.

Depending on who goes to work/school/etc next week, our volume of mail may
drop somewhat, meaning fewer or skimpier-than-usual issues of the Digest until
wonderful January gets underway. Depending on what arrives, we should get
together at least a couple times next week. This is the eighth holiday season
[Telecom Digest] has been around, and some of you have been around since
the first issue in June, 1981. My best wishes to you all for a very happy
holiday, and a wonderful new year.

Patrick Townson

New Year's Resolutions

Post by Will Martin -- AMXAL- » Sun, 02 Dec 1990 16:59:00

That intrastate LD customers cease to be discriminated against in favor of
interstate LD callers; that a uniform per-mile rate be set up for each LD
carrier or BOC that provides LD service, and that all calls be charged for
based on their mileage at that rate, regardless of whether the call crosses
a state line or not.

That the offensive "access charge" be eliminated and the needed revenue
instead be generated as it should be -- by slightly higher LD rates all
across the industry.

Will Martin

1. WTS: LARGE :---> Special Cisco End of Year Sale :-) Happy New Year <---:

WTS: LARGE :---> Special Cisco End of Year Sale :-) Happy New Year <---:
LARGE

###Remove From List = Reply back to me###

12-29-2002

Hello folks

I wish you have a great Weekend and Happy NewYear

All my equipments have 90 days warranty

(3) NPE-400  New Open Box
Asking Price is $5500/each  SUPER RARE ITEM

(1) Cisco 3662-AC  Super Good Condition
Asking Price is $5800/each  SUPER GOOD PRICE

(6) NM-HDV-2T1-48  Super Good Condition
Asking Price is $5300/each  Retail is $9500/each

(3) Cisco 7206VXR NPE300 I-O/FE Dual AC  Used Exelent condition I-O-FE
have (256mb Memory /20mb FlashCard )
Asking price $6000/each   Retail is $16500/each

(8) VWIC-2MFT-T1  Brand New Seal Plastic Box
Asking price $750/each
Buy all (8) is $5600/ALL  Retail is $1950/each

(1) VWIC-2MFT-T1-DI Used Super Condition
Asking price is $800/each  Retail is $2156/each

(2) VWIC-1MFT-T1 Used Super Condition
Asking price is $550/each  Retail is $1560/each

(8) 15454-DS3XM-6 Brand New Seal Plastix Box
Asking price is $1950/each  Retail $17.800/each

(1) PA-H  Used One VXR compatible Super Condition
Asking price is $300/each  Retail is 7899/each

(1) PA-A2-4T1C-T3ATM VXR Super Condition
Asking price is $650/each  Retail is $8544/each

(2) 15454-TCC Super Condition
Asking price is $350/each  Retail is $4500/each

(1) NM-2FE2W Brand New Condition No Box
Asking price is $1450/each

Best Regard

Let me know when you need it by and I will ship it out.  Thank you for
your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks

Itntnetwork, Tech
Mike Yang
Sale Consultant
29605 Solana Way #B5
Temecula, CA,92591
PHONE-619-894-0521
FAX-707-221-3762

Web: http://www.itntnetwork.com

2. WANT 9-track in Bay Area

3. WTS: LARGE :---> Special Cisco End of Year Sale :-) Happy New Year <---: LARGE

4. DirectX & Java

5. Word 2000 slow response time

6. HELP: ACK AND ASLD MANUAL

7. New Year's Eve Party on the Internet

8. @Home chief bullish for New Year's

9. ICANN's new domains, and new.net's new domains...

10. 'Five Years From Now You'll See Virtually no CD Stores'