USED MITEL PBX PARTS AND EQUIPMENT WANTED TO BUY!!!!!!

USED MITEL PBX PARTS AND EQUIPMENT WANTED TO BUY!!!!!!

Post by Gordon Winst » Fri, 03 Mar 1995 15:29:05

: I am looking for any used Mitel PBX equipement available for purchase at a
: reasonable price for parts.  The equipement does not need to be in working
: condition.  I have a special interest in SX2000 equipment but will also
: buy SX200 Digital, SX20, SX100-200 Analog, Old Voice mail Sytems, and
: Phones and Consoles.  If you are in doubt as to weather you have something
: I may need or would like to buy, please feal free to E-Mail me or call
: 303-743-8007 and ask for Doug.

: Thanks

If your still have troubles locating parts or ?? let me know via voice
mail I live in Spokane Wa. and Coeurd'alene Idaho has a mitel refubisher
and has most parts availble.  Gordon