Information Wanted on Cellular Band Plan

Information Wanted on Cellular Band Plan

Post by Steve Sche » Tue, 08 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Could anyone point me to a Web or ftp site housing the various
base-mobile specs for AMPS cellular, especially a band plan showing
the channel assignments?

PGP Fingerprint: FE 90 1A 95 9D EA 8D 61  81 2E CC A9 A4 4A FB A9

Lamarr Labs              | Voice: 1-702-658-2654
7075 West Gowan Road     | Fax: 1-702-658-2673
Suite 2148               | Las Vegas, NV 89129

1. Telecomm Disaster Recovery Plan Information Wanted

As part of an effort at two of our sites we have written a Disaster
Recovery plan to cover the voice and data sides of the business.

We are interested in obtaining/reviewing/discussing plans with others
in a similar setting. This could be done through Benchmarking,
information sharing or a PID.

Interested parties, please contact me directly.

Thanks,

Howard Pierpont           508.568.6165
Digital Equipment Corp.   77 Reed Road HLO2-2/C10   Hudson, MA 01749

They let me speak but do not always agree with my ideas.  Standard
disclaimer applies.

2. Transmitting QuickCam images by RF

3. Information Wanted on Sony CM-RX100 Cellular Phone

4. Trivial SE question

5. Information Wanted on Cellular Service in NYC Area

6. Vaibhav Difference between amount <> null and amount is not null

7. Cellular Information Wanted

8. Information Wanted on Programming Novatell Cellular

9. Cellular One - Boston / Southwestern Bell Information Wanted

10. Information Wanted Regarding EE Opportunities at Cellular Companies

11. Information Wanted on Digital Cellular and Qualcomm