NET Etiquette Question

Post by George Bon » Wed, 27 Apr 1994 05:47:26

QUESTION:  I am a Recruiter that is curious about posting potential
job opportunities that are related to this news thread.  I have
posted to the misc.jobs.* groups and I was wondering what the proper
etiquette is for cross posting.  Please reply via email to:

Thank you.
George Bonce

1. NET Etiquette Question and Green Cards

Interesting that someone is now asking before posting. I applaud that.

One the other hand, there was a full page article about the phoenix
"lawyer" who feels happy at exploiting what he did ... and get this ...
is planning to write a *book* instructing others on how to
advertise on the net.

This despite apparently promising two different providers that he'd not
do it again. It seems he thinks he's found a "loophole" and plans to
continue exploiting it.

I wouldn't surprise me that this, and the reported efforts of a couple
of radio stations to "broadcast" on the net, will soon cause a major
change in the net ... perhaps even bringing parts of it to an end as
free/low cost access.
Barry Mishkind

2. Use of electronics on

3. comp.dcom.telecom.tech etiquette question?

4. Beta WordPro/Freelance Vector Graphics Query

5. PPP net to net question

6. CAD, especially Vellum

7. Newsgroup Etiquette For Hooda's Benefit

8. gcc and gemini

9. Newsgroup etiquette (or something like that)

10. Fax Etiquette

11. Cellphone Etiquette? Hello?

12. news.cox.net = news.west.cox.net = news.east.cox.net

13. DNS Etiquette