PecoAdelphia

Post by Andy Hornste » Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:07:02

Has anyone had any experience using PecoAdelphia as their local
telecom provider?  It looks like they're cheaper and bring their own
fiber into the building which sounds good to me. Any pros or cons that
you've heard of?  I'm pretty sure they were known as Peco Hyperion a
few years back.

Thanks,
Andy
--
The Telecom Digest is currently mostly robomoderated. Please mail

1. PecoAdelphia

Has anyone had any experience using PecoAdelphia as their local
telecom provider?  It looks like they're cheaper and bring their own
fiber into the building which sounds good to me. Any pros or cons that
you've heard of?  I'm pretty sure they were known as Peco Hyperion a
few years back.

Thanks,
Andy

2. Get hostname/sharename for DRIVE_REMOTE?