m13 mux needed

Post by Kevin Berna » Thu, 05 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Looking for DS3 mux with snmp capability
Thanks!

1. M13 mux comparison

hello,

i am looking for an m13 mux (ds3 to 28 ds1 mux), no fancy
features required. i was quoted several different ones and was wondering if
anyone out there has opinions. the ones quoted were:

dmt-300         nortel
rc-28d          nec
fujm13elect     fujitsu

all are electrical, non-optic, which should fit our requirements and are in
the same price range. are these m13's comparable or is there a glaring
winner? i have no experience with these muxes so if anyone has comments or
suggestions of other ones, i would appreciate it very much.

thanks,

phillip kim

2. JOB: VP of Technology for cutting-edge software development (in Seattle)

3. Looking for info on a Mux/De-Mux device

4. Products-PC Disk Encryption/PC Keyboard Lock-Unattended PC Use

5. Inverse Mux(I-Mux)?

6. mh-e and picking messages older than 10/1/94

7. Need cheap sync/asynch stat Mux

8. How do you send contextless internal mail

9. Need Sync/Asycn -> Sync MUX recommendation

10. T1 Mux Info Needed

11. I need a box to mux 2 fractional T1's into a full T1

12. Need 768Kb to DS-1 Mux/Interface