HELP! for NEC key system

Post by <techj.. » Sun, 09 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Help! I just moved into a new office and purchased the phone system from the
previous tenant. I have everything figured out (voicemail, auto-attendant,
etc) except for one thing - The alphanumeric display on the individual phone
sets. It's an NEC Elecktra Pro 2 key system. I called NEC and they told me
it's memory block 401, but they couldn't tell me how to reset the names.
Does anyone know where I can find system programming info for this phone
switch?

HELP! for NEC key system

Post by ni » Thu, 13 Apr 2000 04:00:00

FYI- it's memory block 4-18. Programming instructions are in the "Installation
Manual"; if you're lucky, one may have been left on-site. NEC does not support
end-users- only authorized dealers. You may have to have a dealer come in &
change the programming. Consider this especially if you realize that you may
want to change a lot of things. The E-Pro II has a lot of features & you may
find that you'd like to take advantage of some of them.

nic

Quote:

>Help! I just moved into a new office and purchased the phone system from the
>previous tenant. I have everything figured out (voicemail, auto-attendant,
>etc) except for one thing - The alphanumeric display on the individual phone
>sets. It's an NEC Elecktra Pro 2 key system. I called NEC and they told me
>it's memory block 401, but they couldn't tell me how to reset the names.
>Does anyone know where I can find system programming info for this phone
>switch?

HELP! for NEC key system

Post by shaw » Thu, 13 Apr 2000 04:00:00

buy the docs from these guys on cd rom
http://www.kellatronics.com/