Siemens Hicom 300 / Hicom Trading 300

Post by Karin Melbe » Fri, 11 Oct 1991 05:17:41

I am interested in technical information on the Siemens PBX Hicom 300
and especially the Hicom Trading 300. Although these products are not
currently being produced for larger-scale domestic use, I imagine
there is a certain amout of information available here. I would really
appreciate any help on this topic.

Thanks,

1. Siemens Hicom 300 E and Siemens Hicom 300 H

I am interested in technical information on the Siemens PBX Hicom 300
E and especially on Siemens PBX 300 H. Although these products are not
currently being produced for larger-scale domestic use, I imagine
there is a certain amout of information available here. I would really
appreciate any help on this topic.

Is it possible for me to merge the Hicom 300 E module and card to
Hicom 300 H rack ?

2. help: tape drive device

3. Tips and tricks for HICOM 300

4. sendmail or smail3 or ...?

5. More Hicom 300 problems

6. Email Virus Question

7. Works ECT on HICOM 300?

8. Mail and Newsreaders for WinCE machines?

9. Euro ISDN standard - 300 403 or 300 102

10. Advise on PRI config between a CSE-1000 and Siemen Hicom 300 using Qsig on TIE lines

11. did anyone succeed adjusting 2FXS with siemens's HICOM 150E?

12. Siemens Hicom 150E OfficePro International Country Version