I need Help with Nec P100

Post by Pablo Sanche » Wed, 07 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Please if you are:

        - Anybody from CrAcKinG CoRPoRaTioN who nows who to make work the
CellPhone
        - Joyrex author of the CELLULAR PROGRAMMING TERMINAL v2.4
        - Anybody from the Cheese Factory
        - Beavis &r PotHead
        - or anybody who know how to change the ESN of a NEC P100 or Nokia 100 (or
compatible)

Please send me an e-mail because I have a little problem with my
hardware/software ESN changer.

A lot of thanks

I need Help with Nec P100

Post by Enrique Medin » Thu, 08 Aug 1996 04:00:00

> Please if you are:

>         - Anybody from CrAcKinG CoRPoRaTioN who nows who to make work the
> CellPhone
>         - Joyrex author of the CELLULAR PROGRAMMING TERMINAL v2.4
>         - Anybody from the Cheese Factory
>         - Beavis &r PotHead
>         - or anybody who know how to change the ESN of a NEC P100 or Nokia 100 (or
> compatible)

> Please send me an e-mail because I have a little problem with my
> hardware/software ESN changer.

> A lot of thanks

Pablo,
I did send uou mail and it was returned (address unknown).
I found the instructions to enter programming mode on the nokia 100
and the nokia 101. Is NAM programming mode the same as ESN changing
mode ???
Enrique

1. Need Help for NEC Digital Telephone System NEC NDK9000

Is anyone have the program and installation manual for NEC NDK9000
PBX?  It is a very old system, and we can contact the vendor.  My
company just moved to a smaller office with fewer staffs.  I've just
cannel some telephone lines from telco, we need to do the system
program.  Please help.

Han

2. Seeking info on WISE installer

3. Need Help (wanted modem for NEC-V20)

4. ****CABLE BOX DESCRAMBLER**** BUILD YOUR OWN DESCRAMBLER FAST CHEAP AND EASY

5. Need Help Finding NEC Telco Equipment

6. c7200 IOS (tm) 7200 Software (C7200-K9P-M), Version 12.2(14)S - Broken SNMP ?

7. NEC N9631 -- Need Assistance Please.

8. MPI Vs CORBA

9. NEC N9631 - need info/manual

10. NEC N9631 - Info needed