textures not showing up in DX9

Post by seaco » Thu, 09 Jan 2003 07:59:27

Well, they are showing up for one model, but not another.
I'm not trying to do anything fancy with the textures, nor
the models (to debug this I am using the stock .x files
that came with the sdk).

Any ideas what I am doing wrong? (please note I am not
being specific here on purpose, as I am not doing anything
miraculous with the sdk, just a few models trying to be
rendered using some of the sample code supplied with the
sdk (clipmirror, billboard, stencilmirror).

textures not showing up in DX9

Post by Jerimia » Thu, 09 Jan 2003 18:05:42

Could be a thousand things.... UV coords set on your model?

Quote:> Well, they are showing up for one model, but not another.