Creating a custom cursor in Direct3D9 using SetCursorProperties

Creating a custom cursor in Direct3D9 using SetCursorProperties

Post by Rakka Ra » Wed, 21 May 2003 07:16:46

my cursor does not show... how can i do like D3DUtil_SetDeviceCursor
with an embedded dds resource in dx9 c#??? thanks

Creating a custom cursor in Direct3D9 using SetCursorProperties

Post by Rich [Microsoft Direct3D MV » Wed, 21 May 2003 07:46:35

Quote:> [...] in dx9 c#?

Managed questions should be posted to
icrosoft.public.win32.programmer.directx.managed.

Programming questions shouldn't be posted to
microsoft.public.directx.

Post by Rakka Ra » Thu, 22 May 2003 02:11:38

> > [...] in dx9 c#?

> Managed questions should be posted to
> icrosoft.public.win32.programmer.directx.managed.

does that group really exist? seems not on google...
Quote:> Programming questions shouldn't be posted to
> microsoft.public.directx.

1. Re : Creating own cursor and USING them

I have created five cursors and want to use them on five different
SpeedButtons.
When I try to do this it appears that the LoadCursor function/procedure is
unsuccesful. What could the causes be for this?

I used the same resource file in a very simple application with 5
SpeedButtons and it worked perfectly.

Why does it not work in the other application? What do I have to look out
for? (It is a large application with threads, many images, groupboxes etc.)

Can any body HELP me??!!

Thanx in advance,

Karl Khn

2. Monitor problems?