DirectxX interfaces in IDL files

Post by Massimiliano Per » Thu, 07 Feb 2002 23:57:26

I need to create a COM object that exports an interface. My interface must
use a Directx Interface, but I didn't find the definition of  the directx
interfaces in IDL format.Can anyone help me?

Massimiliano

DirectxX interfaces in IDL files

Post by Rich - Microsoft Direct3D M » Fri, 08 Feb 2002 01:41:19

Quote:>I need to create a COM object that exports an interface. My interface must
>use a Directx Interface, but I didn't find the definition of  the directx
>interfaces in IDL format.Can anyone help me?

Use IUnknown instead and then QI for the interface you want inside
your method.
  Direct3D Book http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!
     http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/spammers.html

1. User interface library for TIGA interface

I am looking at using a display controller board which has a 34010 or 34020
on it.  The board will come with a TIGA interface.  Does anyone know of a
user interface library which works to the TIGA interface?  If you suggest
using MS Windows and the TIGA driver that is available, take a look at the
other posting which I made on that subject.  If no package is available then
I will probably throw together a simple interface myself or hack together a
TIGA interface for some other user interface package.

Thanks for any input.

--
Jim Vallino     Siemens Corporate Research, Inc., Princeton, NJ

princeton!siemens!demon!jrv
(609) 734-3331

2. 3d studio max training cds

3. Computer Animation in Movies

4. REQ: The RenderMan Interface Specification v3.1 PDF or all-in-one Zip File

5. Something to do with IK/FK again ...

6. Interface files for raytracing???

7. Live Picture problem

8. open jpeg error file-format module interface

9. US-PA-Philadelphia: PROGRAMMER/SOFTWARE ENGINEER - C++/JAVA/IDL - MEDICAL IMAGE DISPLAY

10. medical simulation software written in IDL (urgently)...

11. Understanding 64-bit integer data types in IDL/PV~Wave

12. Announc. IDL dataviz for Linux