3d studio max exporter

Post by boul » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 04:25:32

Hey there I am looking for a 3d studio max 5.0
exporter to x file .

I have tryed to download the one of sdk home website but
it does not seem to work.
Has anyone any urls or suggestions on where I will get one
online

Thanks
KEv

3d studio max exporter

Post by Francisc » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 04:40:32

Pandasoft has a free .x file exporter for 3D Studio Max R 4.x/5.x.  You can
find it here http://www.pandasoft.demon.co.uk/directxmax4.htm

Francisco

Quote:> Hey there I am looking for a 3d studio max 5.0
> exporter to x file .

> I have tryed to download the one of sdk home website but
> it does not seem to work.
> Has anyone any urls or suggestions on where I will get one
> online

> Thanks
> KEv

3d studio max exporter

Post by boul » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 18:40:35

I have tired this one but when I try to export animations
the model distorts. Does anyone know of any other ones

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Pandasoft has a free .x file exporter for 3D Studio Max R
4.x/5.x.  You can
>find it here

http://www.pandasoft.demon.co.uk/directxmax4.htm

>Francisco

>> Hey there I am looking for a 3d studio max 5.0
>> exporter to x file .

>> I have tryed to download the one of sdk home website but
>> it does not seem to work.
>> Has anyone any urls or suggestions on where I will get
one
>> online

>> Thanks
>> KEv

>.

3d studio max exporter

Post by yann messiae » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 23:31:38

i got some problem , i cant manage to export an animated mesh like tiny.x
anyone who succeed to do it and which can do a configuration screenshot ?

> I have tired this one but when I try to export animations
> the model distorts. Does anyone know of any other ones

3d studio max exporter

Post by boul » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 18:16:58

Has any one compiled the exporters in the extras sdk for 9

if so could they tell me how ??

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hey there I am looking for a 3d studio max 5.0
>exporter to x file .

>I have tryed to download the one of sdk home website but
>it does not seem to work.
>Has anyone any urls or suggestions on where I will get
one
>online

>Thanks
>KEv
>.

3d studio max exporter

Post by yann messiae » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 08:05:31

it says i dont have max.h and i cant find it too....

Quote:> Has any one compiled the exporters in the extras sdk for 9

> if so could they tell me how ??

1. Problem with Lightscape Exporter Plug-in for 3D Studio MAX

3D Studio MAX crashes while trying to export a Lightscape Preparation file
using the newest Lightscape Exporter Plug-in.  I have a 200 Mhz Pentium
Pro system with 128 Megs of ram.  I have a Matrox Millennium accelerator
board with 8 megs of memory.  I'm using Windows NT 4.

I've had this with very simple models like a single small group of objects
(a desk) enclosed by a single box primitive.  Nothing fancy.  I can export
the box and I can export the desk separately, but together they crash.
Any help would be appreciated.  I hope this is enough technical info.

Bill Dill

2. I NEED A FREE SKELETON MESH!

3. Obj exporter for 3D Studio MAX R3.1

4. Everything you EVER DID is STILL STORED IN YOUR PC (i9avidq2ma)

5. freeware VRML97 exporter for 3D Studio MAX

6. Tube tip

7. Problem with 3D Studio MAX VRML Exporter

8. Hello.

9. microsofts 3d studio max 4 .x exporter problems

10. best 3D Studio Max books (was Re: 3d Studio Max)

11. sale 3d studio max verkaufe 3d studio max

12. 3D Studio MAX 1.2 3 D Studio MAX 1.2 3D Studio MAX 1.2 3D Studio MAX 1.2

13. 3d max exporter for Java 3d?