D3DXSprite - fixed yet?

Post by Anthony Zimbard » Sat, 14 Jun 2003 03:48:51

Are the well-known graphical "stretching" errors of the
D3DXSprite() library fixed in DX 9.0?  Anyone?

I need to get together a 2D graphics library, but I don't
want to put up with D3DXSprite if it's still glitchy.

D3DXSprite - fixed yet?

Post by Rich [Microsoft Direct3D MV » Sat, 14 Jun 2003 04:27:43

Quote:>Are the well-known graphical "stretching" errors of the
>D3DXSprite() library fixed in DX 9.0?

How "well-known" can it be if I've never heard of it?  I didn't run
into any stretching "errors" when I wrote an ID3DXSprite sample for
DX8.

1. Is Mac Lightwave fixed yet?

Anyone know if the Mac version of Lightwave is going to be significantly
more stable with version 5.5?  I've been holding off buying on account of
all the reports of lousy stability with version 5.

- Isaac  =)

P.S. What's the ed price on 5.5?  Is it going up too?

2. Anti aliasing jaggies in GIF images

3. is the glow function fixed yet?

4. Simple Inventor NodeKit Problems

5. Has variable subsitution been fixed yet?

6. UAUUG conf 8/9 Nov - final reminder

7. Colorkey in D3DXSprite

8. Computer graphics programs in US

9. D3DXSprite

10. Question about D3DXSPRITE interface

11. D3DXSPRITE and viewport again,...

12. D3DXSprite and DirectX 8

13. Clipping Rotated Sprites with D3DXSprite