Colorkey in D3DXSprite

Post by Marek Dzikiewic » Mon, 16 Jun 2003 00:34:10

Is there a way to display an image using a colorkey with
the ID3DXSprite interface? I know about the
D3DXLoadTextureFromFile. I mean, is there a function to
make the pixels with specific colors of a texture or
surface transparent?

Thank you,
Marek Dzikiewicz

1. D3D problem with colorkey

Hi,
I'm working with D3D; I use textures with color key set to black. But
with bilinear filtering on (using a 3dfx) I obtain textures with a
black shading between normal color and color-key color. How can I
eliminate this problem? I sow Tomb Raider 2 and it has a strange
color-key. Who can help me?
Thanks
john

2. EUROGRAPHICS UK Summer Tutorials Programme

3. hwo to use colorkey on desktop?

4. Cool way/thumbnails for the Web

5. colorkey blending of 2 Direct3DSurface9

6. Incremental Bounding Sphere algorithm?

7. COLORKEY

8. Investigate anyone right from your browser!

9. Direct3D7 ColorKey???

10. Colorkey in D3DXLoadSurfaceFromSurface

11. Colorkey Problem

12. D3DXSprite - fixed yet?

13. D3DXSprite