beginners beginner question

Post by Stijn Gori » Thu, 04 Jul 2002 00:09:54

hi,

When I try to run the Dircet 3D tutorials . I get an error that some .h
files can't be found. These .h files are the ones of directX.
How do I have to tell the compiler where those files can be found?

kind regards
Stijn Goris

beginners beginner question

Post by Rich [Microsoft Direct3D MV » Wed, 03 Jul 2002 00:26:45

Quote:>How do I have to tell the compiler where those files can be found?

In VC6, Tools / Options / Directories
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    izfree: Open source tools for Windows Installer
            <http://izfree.sourceforge.net>

1. : 3D from beginner to not so beginner

Hi all,

I think I've passed the totally-new-to-3d-programming stage, I mean I
made a texture mapped cube, a free direction tunnel, and know some
things about vectors and matrices.
Now my next goal is to make a donut, with some kind of mapping. How do
I do this. Is it better to generate one, or should I start with making
a decoder for 3ds files or something like that?
A little push in the right direction is all I need...or a reference to
a tutor about actually implementing some 3d stuff, not a tutor about
the math. (explanations preffered above code)
Thanks for the help!

Bye

2. AI. IMPORT QUESTION

3. HELP!!! Need to build GUI for a mac

4. 3D from beginner to not so beginner

5. OT: Direct X

6. FreeHand Beginner Question

7. Swivel 3d Pro

8. Beginner's 3D modeling (and shareware app) questions

9. Beginner 3d question

10. A beginning beginner's question...

11. beginners question,, animation with POV-Ray

12. really stupid beginner questions.