Thanks

Post by Karl » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 00:59:14

I'm using DirectX9 (I should've said this) and they moved
the BaseVertexIndex parameter from SetIndices into
DrawIndexedPrimitive (don't ask me why!)

I'll look into what you said.  Thanks so much for your
assistance!

Sincerely,
Karl

1. graphics and THANKS

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~llcoolj

where you can get my graphics and wallpapers and.....

if you stay tuned, i'll have GAME WADS up  (more than just one WAD or
patch as i do now)  for the classix!  Doom2, HEXEN, heretic...

soon i'll start on the newer stuff!

right now i got one WAD up for doom2.

thanks for you input folks!  don't worry i'll have more WALLPAPER up
soonish!

if you use my stuff on the internet, please give out the URL  of mine,
so others can reap the rewards.  i got tiny buttons too!  for anyone who
wants to link!

have a happy weekend!

llori

2. Leveller 0.9883 available

3. tiff to jpeg ... determined answer, thanks, anyway

4. Older Version

5. ISO pic of GPF window for my WebSite - Thanks

6. FS: computer peripherals (mostly Mac)

7. Thank you for visiting my page

8. Dummy question

9. Thank you re Wacom

10. Thanks to Cerious Software for their Help

11. Thanks for your help (personal Art Gallery)

12. Thanks all for assistance in purchase of Wacom pen and ArtZII graphics tablet

13. Thanks - (was [Q] Boss is asking questions)