setattributetable

Post by vze » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 17:48:40

hi, can anyone name some reasons for set attribute table not working? im not
getting any errors, the mesh acts as if I didnt set the attribute table to
anything, it draws the entire mesh when i call DrawSubset(0),  I tried
testing it by setting attrib id to 0, face count to 1 vertex count to 3
face start and vertex start to 0, it still draws the entire mesh,
anyone help? thanks

setattributetable

Post by vze » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 05:58:41

Quote:> hi, can anyone name some reasons for set attribute table not working? im
not
> getting any errors, the mesh acts as if I didnt set the attribute table to
> anything, it draws the entire mesh when i call DrawSubset(0),  I tried
> testing it by setting attrib id to 0, face count to 1 vertex count to 3
> face start and vertex start to 0, it still draws the entire mesh,
> anyone help? thanks

nevermind heh, i made it too complicated
i thought setattributetable took an array of D3DXATTRIBUTERANGE
when it actually takes an array of DWORDs giving each face a subset number