Directx 9 in VB.net, AnimationController

Directx 9 in VB.net, AnimationController

Post by P. Vitn » Mon, 19 May 2003 08:07:43

Hi there,

I need create new instance of AnimationController.
After two rows in my code system throws following exception ...
Cannot access a disposed object named
"Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.AnimationController"

***My code
Dim MyAnimationController As AnimationController
MyAnimationController = New AnimationController(47, 1, 2, 30) 'Here
apears the exception.
***

Does anybody know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks
Pavel

Directx 9 in VB.net, AnimationController

Post by Rich [Microsoft Direct3D MV » Mon, 19 May 2003 08:12:49

Quote:>I need create new instance of AnimationController.
>After two rows in my code system throws following exception ...
>Cannot access a disposed object named
>"Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.AnimationController"

Managed questions should be posted to
microsoft.public.win32.programmer.directx.managed

1. VB.NET & DirectX

I'm attempting to access DirectX functionality via VB.NET.  The following
code is failing, but I havn't been able to figure out why.  Does anyone have
any ideas why it's not working?

The failure occurs during compilation - a single error message ("Additional
information: Element not found") shows up on the last line of the source
code.

'Create DirectX object

Dim oDX As DxVBLib.DirectX7 = New DxVBLib.DirectX7()

Dim oDD As DxVBLib.DirectDraw7

Dim oDDP As DxVBLib.DirectDrawPalette

Dim arPalette(255) As DxVBLib.PALETTEENTRY

Dim i As Integer

'Define Grey-Scale Palette

For i = 0 To 255

arPalette(i).blue = i

arPalette(i).red = i

arPalette(i).green = i

Next i

'Initialize Palette Surface

oDD = oDX.DirectDrawCreate("")

oDD = oDD.CreatePalette(DxVBLib.CONST_DDPCAPSFLAGS.DDPCAPS_8BIT, arPalette)

2. Your rendering needs

3. Directx 8 with VB.net

4. Problem With Epson Stylus 600

5. AnimationController in DirectX 8.1

6. SoftImage books?

7. DX VB.NET Vs DX VC++.NET

8. voodoo2/3 accelerated features ??

9. wglUseFontOutlines & VB.NET

10. OpenGL & VB.NET

11. VB.NET, cards.dll, PictureBox

12. APIs and VB.net

13. Question on CreateDIBSection under VB .Net