DC for a DirectX surface or texture

Post by dreec » Sat, 09 Nov 2002 01:45:33

I know this is not directly supported, but is there a way
to get a DC to a DirectX 8 surface or texture?  If so, how?

DC for a DirectX surface or texture

Post by Rich [Microsoft Direct3D MV » Sat, 09 Nov 2002 02:22:33

Quote:>I know this is not directly supported, but is there a way
>to get a DC to a DirectX 8 surface or texture?

Nope.
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    izfree: Open source tools for Windows Installer
            <http://izfree.sourceforge.net>

1. - EW-DC.JPG (0/1) Washington DC city model rendering

Washington DC city model rendering

-------------------------------
These city models were done by:
Earthwatch Communications Inc.
Minneapolis, MN
612-476-9005

We are the creaters of the largest collection of 3D city models in the
world.  We currently have about 25 models and are continually adding to
our list.  All models have been created by our company, from start to
finish.

These models are licensed to multimedia companies, architecture firms,
city governments, game developers, web authoring companies........  Please
call us for further info or e-mial us.

City model of Detroit inprogress.

EarthWatch City model list:
-----------------------------
New York
Los Angeles-To be texture mapped
Chicago
Minneapolis-Texture Mapped
Boston
Philadelphia
Pittsburg
San Diego
San Antonio
Cincinanati
Baltimore
Oklahoma City
Rochester
Jacksonville
Des Moines
Memphis
Grand Rapids
Denver
Baltimore
Las Vegas
Atlanta-Texture Mapped
Washington DC-Texture Mapped
Mexico City: international
Buenos Aires: international
Caracas: international

--
Cats aren't just for guitar strings anymore!!

2. Letters

3. - EW-DC.JPG (0/1) Washington DC city model rendering-KEEP POSTING BINARIES

4. Inventor Postscript

5. - EW-DC.JPG (1/1) Washington DC city model rendering

6. Help

7. - EW-DC.JPG (0/1) Washington DC city model rendering

8. Soft comfy couch model

9. - EW-DC.JPG (0/1) Washington DC city model rendering-KEEP POSTING BINARIES

10. - EW-DC.JPG (1/1) Washington DC city model rendering

11. using windows DC as texture

12. Textures from the DC

13. - EW-DC.JPG (0/1) Washington DC city model rendering