XSkinExp.dle

Post by Bra » Sat, 16 Nov 2002 15:51:16

Hi,

I've seen heaps of messages in the archives about XSkinExp.dle but
cannot find a link anywhere to a fixed binary.

Would some kind person please email me a copy of the XSkinExp.dle that
has been recompiled to fix the problem with including the
MapTextureCoords section of the X-File.

I do not have the SDK's required to compile it myself.

Thanks in advance,
Brad

XSkinExp.dle

Post by Pete » Sat, 16 Nov 2002 16:47:05

Hi Brad,

I was asking about the same thing. Robert Dunlop gave me the reply. Look
below.
Regards
Peter

Quote:> From: "Robert Dunlop [MS MVP]"
> Subject: Re: Solved: No or destroyed mesh on GeForce2
> Date: 30 July 2002 00:00

> Check out Eric DeBrosse's site at:

> http://www.mvps.org/vbdx/

> He's done some work at cleaning up the exporter, and documented this in
> a tutorial that provides source code fixes and instructions on how to
> recompile the exporter.

1. UVW Map texture coordinates can't be export from xskinexp.dle

Hi,
   I am using xskinexp.dle to export model in 3dsmax,but after I render it
in my application, the texture wasn't mapped as it was in 3dsmax.  Whatever
I change of uvw map in 3dsmax,the texture coordinate in .x file always are
fixed.  Does anyone know why ?
  thanks alot!

yours sincerely
Ken

2. Flat Gold

3. Documentation about XSkinExp.dle and SkinnedMesh sample?

4. How do u turn .jpg's into curser files?

5. Patched XSkinExp.dle??

6. MPEG and VCD software for SGI

7. xskinexp.dle exporting textures + animation as text file

8. Adobe AfterEffects: is there a newsgroup?

9. Anyone have a working XSkinExp.dle for MAX 4.x?

10. Where can I get "Conv3ds.exe" and XSkinExp.dle ?

11. 3ds Max xskinexp.dlu Camera export

12. AppWizard and XSkinExp