WMV with DXVA

Post by Mart » Sat, 26 Jan 2002 08:33:41

Does Dshow with dx8 try to use DXVA to playback WMV files?
What features could be added the DXVA driver to accelerate
WMV playback if possible(assuming MPEG2 decode is already
supported)? Where can I find out more about the WMV
decompression scheme, assuming that is the preferred
scheme for windows media encoder?
Is WMV derived from a subset of MPEG4 or H.263 spec? The
current DXVA spec briefly mentions Motion4MV, OBMC, etc.
What are they intended for?

Thanks.

1. DXVA question....

I would ask hardware vendors and driver developes about
DXVA textures. Is there any chance to see this kind of
textures as one of GL extensions?

yooyo

2. San Diego SW Engr

3. DxVA

4. New Raytraced Web Page

5. WMV files

6. Extend a control beyond its container

7. QuickTime Vs RealVideo Vs WMV

8. new art history brush

9. A/V Desynchronization w/WMV files in VS7

10. WMV files in MSP6.5

11. How play *.wmv

12. Can you convert mpeg to wmv and not loose the sound?

13. How do I access a "wmv" file