Displaying folder content

Post by Alo » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 03:12:18

Hi,

I need to display the content of a folder (for now it's jpegs, I might
support moview clips later) as thumbnails. Is it efficient to use
directx to do that ? (Do I have to build one graph per image). Or
should I use the GD routines (and use DirectX only if I add movie
support) ? (I basically need to read jpegs, resize and display in an
efficient way).

Thanks for your time,
Alok.

Displaying folder content

Post by Alo » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 07:37:40

Can someone explain me how I can use ThumbCtl activex control in my
current app ? Can someone explain me how to do this without using an
app wizard (I want to understand exactly what's going on).

Thanks,
Alok.