access transformed properties

Post by hael » Wed, 11 Jun 2003 02:00:35

i want to store some information in a own definied class. i use
basekits and add my properties. if  i read a iv file the class gets
the values from file. but on runtime i need the transformed values (by
the accumulated transform matrix). so i use SoCoordinate3 to store a
point and SoRotation to store rotation of my class. if i access the
values on runtime, they are the same "abolut" values red from file (i
used a transform node in front of my own object). does anybody know a
way to access the transformed values???

thanks
haelje

1. Accessing Plug-in's Properties and Methods through MAXScript

I am trying to create a batch process in MAXScript that needs to
access a plug-in ('Assign Vertex Colors' specificly).  How can this be
done programaticly through MAXScript?

If more information needs to be provided please let me know.

Thanks for your time,

Nate

2. G200 performance in 24-bit

3. Accessing the Glyph property directly...

4. Mozilla

5. Ask for accessing dialog box properties in AVICAP.dll

6. 3D card for Max??

7. Access Denied Access Denied Access Denied

8. upgrade to 4.2 question

9. Pixels property, Scanline property

10. Transform Identifiers in Transform Declarations

11. IK Transforms to PRS Transforms.

12. Computing transform of plane given transform of points defining plane