Projected Texturing for Shadows Question

Projected Texturing for Shadows Question

Post by Michael Mande » Thu, 03 Apr 2003 07:31:38

I am using Coin3D for Open Inventor, and I am trying to implent
real-time shadows by using projective texturing techniques.  I can't
seem to get the details of the projection correct (texture matrix,
scaling factors, S and T planes).   I get a lot of garbabe on the
projected surfaces.

Anyone out there know where I can get a solid example of doing this type
of thing with Open Inventor?  Also, anone have tips of common pitfals
when trying to implement this technique?  Thanks!!

Mike Mandel