RedV Affiliate Program!

Post by Michael Crame » Sat, 31 May 2003 00:08:24

Increase Your Revenues Dramatically!

Join the RedV Affiliate Program and you will generate far more cash than
from any other affiliate program on the Internet!
http://www.redv.net/affiliate.asp

RedV Affiliate Program is for You!
Webmasters (promote on your site)
Email list managers (promote to your list)
Media brokers (make an introduction and collect cash)
Anyone who has friends and colleagues!

Highest Pay-Out:
Your Commission Schedule

RedV Affiliate Program is completely developed by us, so we split revenues
only with YOU!

Easiest Affiliate Program to Join
Not a member? Learn how easy it is to be one!
It will take you 2 minutes to become our affiliate.
It will take you 12 minutes to start making cash.
It's the simplest and most effective affiliate program you'll ever join!

Live Tracking of Commissions!

Our reports offer the most advanced live tracking of sales.

RedV Network Simplifies Making Money
We give you all the creatives you need
We help you promote our products
We let you offer products at a discount

Join now at http://www.redv.net/affiliate.asp

1. Re RedV Affiliate Program - spammer Report him ti his ISP SEE DETAILS INSIDE

If you don't hammer the spammer you'll get flooded with this scum.

And the filth is cross poting it too.

This ain't enough to set the dogs on him but we all should report him and
ensure he don't come back.

(Do this with every spammer)

here is his header info

news.stealth.net news.stealth.net!news.stealth.net!cyclone1.gnilink.net!
wn14feed!wn13feed!worldnet.att.net!204.127.198.203!attbi_feed3!attbi_feed4!
attbi.com!sccrnsc02.POSTED!not-for-mail

Newsgroups:
alt.graphics.illustrator,alt.graphics.mojoworld,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.
graphics.pixutils,alt.graphics.tablets
Subject: RedV Affiliate Program.

Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 14:45:46 GMT

--