(no subject)

Post by Chris Tar » Sat, 30 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I am trying to locate an inventor world scene editor.
I just need something like the viewer that allows easy
object instantiation, etc.

Thanks,

Chris

(no subject)

Post by Rich Coutt » Sat, 30 Sep 1995 04:00:00

If you're looking for a Scene Graph editor, check out 'gview', which comes
bundled with Inventor.
-Rich

1. off topic subject for an off topic subject

what's up with the porno posts? don't they realize that the busy
schedule requirements of being a modeler/animator allows us no time for
sex and therefore makes their posts pointless??

2. Rendering speed vs distance

3. (no subject)

4. Does anyExpert know how to place the lens flare in an exact location?

5. SUBJECT: Real3d Starfighter & NT BSOD

6. 3dstudio crack and serial. - 3dstudio.zip (0/1)

7. (no subject)