ViewKit/Inventor Examiner Viewer

Post by fred » Fri, 29 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I am using the examiner/viewer as part of a Motif/ViewKit interface.  The
problem I am having is resizing - I have attached all sides of the examiner
viewer to the form widget that it's in.  Resizing horizontally works as
expected, but resizing vertically does not...it just adds space to the bottom
of the viewer - below the dials.

The actual hierarchy is Form->Frame->ExaminerViewer, the frame gets resized,
but the not viewer.  Is there a resource to set or some other other way to
fix this behaviour?

--
Frederick Haab -- Application Designer -- Turner Production

North Korea kibo Ft. Bragg Mossad Qaddafi Panama CIA arrangements
Croatian security nuclear DES [Hello to all my fans in domestic
surveillance] spy NSA

1. ViewKit/Inventor Examiner Viewer

I am using the examiner/viewer as part of a Motif/ViewKit interface.  The
problem I am having is resizing - I have attached all sides of the examiner
viewer to the form widget that it's in.  Resizing horizontally works as
expected, but resizing vertically does not...it just adds space to the bottom
of the viewer - below the dials.

The actual hierarchy is Form->Frame->ExaminerViewer, the frame gets resized,
but the not viewer.  Is there a resource to set or some other other way to
fix this behaviour?

--
Frederick Haab -- Application Designer -- Turner Production

North Korea kibo Ft. Bragg Mossad Qaddafi Panama CIA arrangements
Croatian security nuclear DES [Hello to all my fans in domestic
surveillance] spy NSA

2. Volumetric light samples

3. Inventor Examiner Viewer

4. Nearest Neighbor of points..

5. Inventor Manips and Examiner Viewer

6. IV to IGES

7. inventor viewer in viewkit dialog

8. Create a sizable and movable selection rectangle in bcb

9. Examiner viewer problem

10. OpenInventor: Cameras and Examiner Viewer

11. Examiner viewer

12. Examiner Viewer destruction bug

13. TGS Examiner Viewer in ActiveX Control