Coin/SoQt and KDevelop (Gideon)

Post by Ole Jacob Hage » Sat, 12 Apr 2003 06:30:02

Hi, folks.

Have anyone tried to use KDevelop (Gideon) as an IDE for developing sw using Coin/SoQt?

How did you do it?

Cheers,

Ole J.

1. open inventor 2.1 2.6 3.0 coin source tgs opensource SoQt

I noticed somewhere on SGI's Open Inventor Open Source page:

How do I get to the apps subdirectory?  Anyone know where it went???
It doesn't seem to exist anywhere...

Are there any other good URLs or FTPs with good Inventor source code
anymore?
Most seem to be dead.  TGS of course still has their 2.6 and 3.0 versions
but
no source code examples freely available I can see.

Does anyone know if anyone is doing anything with Inventor much anymore?
Anyone doing much with the 2.1 open release of inventor from SGI besides the

longer?

Been working with SoQt lately.  Pretty cool stuff.

2. Comparing Bitmaps

3. SGI Open Inventor and Coin SoQt problem

4. geri`s game and blend shapes

5. Error when using Coin SoQt's SoQtLightSliderSet and SoQtMaterialList.

6. How to add all PovRay textures to Moray

7. kdevelop--opengl problem

8. SoDragger question

9. opengl performance drop using kdevelop

10. SoQt doesnot shown in other widget

11. SoQt

12. making a stripped version of SoQt and SoQtExaminerViewer.

13. SoQt application never quits - problem