How to organize program structure with VC++5.0?

How to organize program structure with VC++5.0?

Post by Ning A » Tue, 03 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Dir Sir,

       I'm new to Open Inventor. I want to develop a FE data
visualization program.
I use VC++5.0 and Window NT platform. I have some experience on using
OpenGL
with VC++4.2. I found Open Inventor is much more effecient than OpenGL.
       Now I confuse how to construct my data flow. In some examples
drawing routines
were in CDocument part and In some examples the routine were in CView.
Can you
tell me how to organize my program structure and data flow is better.
Or, please tell me
where I can find  some examples.

     Thank you very much.

     Ning An.