problem in "replaceChild"

Post by David cho » Thu, 07 Dec 2000 15:00:39

Hi there....

I'm going to change back ground images using "replaceChild".
But I have gotten only messages like "WindowElement::push()".

Is there any body who knows solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance.

David

problem in "replaceChild"

Post by Mike Hec » Thu, 07 Dec 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> I'm going to change back ground images using "replaceChild".
> But I have gotten only messages like "WindowElement::push()".

> Is there any body who knows solution for this problem?

Are you changing the scene graph while a traversal is occuring?
That's generally not a good idea and can cause that message to
appear.

If you're using Open Inventor for Win32 from TGS, version 2.6,
there was an issue with this message appearing and it was fixed
in a patch release.  Contact the TGS Hotline to get the download
info for the latest patch release.

-Mike
 TGS Inc, http://www.tgs.com

problem in "replaceChild"

Post by David cho » Sun, 10 Dec 2000 18:32:05

Thanks Mike
I have done.

But, now I have another problem.
That is removeAllChildren().

When I use the this function, My PC was crashed down.
I'm using Windows 2000 and OIV 2.6
But Another PC which is running Windows 98 wasn't crashed..

I wonder why it happend.

Thanks in advance

1. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

Does anyone have a problem using PhotoShop 3.  I have alien skin filters
and Kai's Power Tools and yet if I use the spheroid designer in Kai's Power
Tools and then try to add a drop shadow to it using alien skin, PhotoShop
crashes.  Has anyone got a solution to this problem.  It's really bugging
me (pun not intentional).

Yours Pete

2. please help me!!!

3. """"LOOKING FOR METRAEYES MODELLER AND TURBO.PXP FOR AN EXCHANGE"""""

4. Flash, Graphic Web Design

5. Dss Satellite "HU"&"H"card programming click link

6. Composer realtime capable? On which SGI?

7. ***WHICH IS BEST CAPTURE"SNAPPY""AIGOTCHA"?***

8. Video editing Recommendations

9. HELP - "mli"/"mat"

10. "Fur"/"hair" texture

11. popen("gnuplot", "w")

12. wortarten von "manche", "mehrere" und "wenn"

13. problem with "tiff`s lzw"