OI and CAD formats

Post by THX » Tue, 09 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi

Since I got no answer about my previous request (exporting the iv scene into
a cAD format), I wonder if we can use some tools that would be "iv2dxf" or
"iv2iges" if they exist!

I am looking to add to my OI program the possibility to save the scene into
a CAD format. I am very surprised to see nobody never had to write such a
routine.

Time pressure is so high we  hope we won't have to write it from scratch and
we can find a final translator to at least translate our saved iv file into
IGES,DXF orDWG for example.

thanks

Cyril

OI and CAD formats

--

        Let me know if you intending to undertake this project in that
I have already written a few (3) from Inventor translators: Iv2Rib,

Mark Lasersohn
Aztech Design

http://www.aztechdesign.com
Don't let the cows fool you!