How to use font in inventor?

Post by Sirinus Zhan » Thu, 29 May 2003 01:32:59

Dear everyone,

I would like to use font in my scene. When I tried to run the examples
from SGI Open Inventor related to fonts, I can see nothing but a blank
window? All the files related with fonts have such problem. The font
does not appear. What's the reason? How to deal with this problem?

Thanks a lot.

Zhang

1. Open Inventor Font Problem

I have a customer using an imported Adobe Type 1 font in our Open
Inventor-based app.  OI doesn't seem to be able to use the font
in either 3D or 2D ("The specified font does not exist in the current
context").  Other apps (amazon) don't have a problem.  I have
disassembled the font and don't see any corruption problems.  Anyone
have any clues or suggestions?

2. OpenGL "sky spheres"

3. Inventor Stroke Font

4. screen capture utility wanted

5. Colors and Brightness

6. 3D fonts, 3D fonts from 2D fonts, common fonts data

7. Arrowsheads on line endpoints

8. Font Problem: SGI Open Inventor on Solaris: SoText2 text is cut

9. TGS Open Inventor NT Font problem

10. Line font for Inventor?

11. Open Inventor Font Problem

12. Inventor fonts copyrighted?