OT:test only - sorry

Post by scrip » Tue, 04 Apr 2000 04:00:00

im extremely sorry for this way OT topic

1. OT: sorry 'bout the tests

Sorry for testing here the other day. It was unintentional. News server
seemed to be down, or coulda been something funny at my end. A test or 2
slipped through to c.g.a.p-s-p when they were s'posed to go to
alt.test.test.

Server's up again, and those tests never did show up here (for me, anyway).
--
James Goheen
http://www.crosswinds.net/~jgfoto/

--Cousins-- twice removed may reply by email.

2. Build a polygon from polylines

3. OT: adobe newsgroups (esp. golive) (sorry for OT)

4. How to find the Transformation given an image and the geometry? (the inverse problem)

5. SORRY, SORRY, SORRY ABOUT THE REPEATING MESSAGE.

6. Surface generation from 3D set of data points.

7. Sorry about Mike C - OT

8. OT, sorry - After Effects Tutorials online?

9. Help please, [OT], sorry :(

10. Sorry Testing