text which appears and disappears (magic!)

text which appears and disappears (magic!)

Post by Michele Fiorentin » Tue, 27 May 2003 05:41:30

hi devs,

I have some geometries under a switch, each with a different 2dtext
attached. This is the graph, but you can change it!

switch
+     +
sep1   sep2
+      +
geom1  geom2
+      +
2dtext1  2dtext2

I would like to have the text that appears only just when I change the
switch (as a comment) and then after a while (ie. 2 seconds) I want it
disappear (only the text), but the geometry should remain.

I would like to do it in a automatic way using a iv file. (vrml second
choice)

Is that possible in a very elegant way? experts needed!

thanks,
Michele