Picking with ACIS R11 Modeller

Post by Giancarlo Amat » Fri, 30 May 2003 05:55:04

Hello everybody,
I need some help on picking with ACIS modeller by Spatial. I have a
ENTITY_LIST of BODYs, but I do not understand the meaning of
api_ray_test_body.
Can anybody help me to realize a picking operation with ACIS and C++ also in
a pseudo-code?
thank you
Giancarlo,

--
================================
Dott. Giancarlo Amati

================================

1. Picking with ACIS R11 Modeller

Hello everybody,
I need some help on picking with ACIS modeller by Spatial. I have a
ENTITY_LIST of BODYs, but I do not understand the meaning of
api_ray_test_body.
Can anybody help me to realize a picking operation with ACIS and C++ also in
a pseudo-code?
thank you
Giancarlo,

--
================================
Dott. Giancarlo Amati
PhD student
University of Bologna (Italy)
Engineering Department
Phone: personal --> 328/2618525

================================

2. Hotlinks for Printing, Graphic Arts and Desktop Publishing.

3. Picking old surfaces in modeller?

4. Installing ACDSee

5. Wanted Used AutoCAD R11 or R12

6. PS4 & TGA files

7. PovRay ACIS (.SAT) converter?

8. WANTED: ACIS -> POV converter

9. Raytracing of ACIS solids

10. ACIS

11. JOBS: ACIS Solid modeling devlopers, C++,Sr. experience