getting the focus back!

Post by Marc Eilhar » Thu, 01 May 2003 23:12:29

One little problem bothers me :-)

I have got one QLineEdit on my Widget with the ConstrainedViewer. Everytime
the QLineEdit
gets the KeyFocus, i dont get it back to the ConstrainedViewer!

Is there a possibility to get the Keyfocus back within the Viewer? If not,
any idea how i get it?

I am not really shure if this question is OT! If it is, excuse me!

Thank You,

Marc

getting the focus back!

Post by Morten Erikse » Sat, 10 May 2003 19:17:03

> Is there a possibility to get the Keyfocus back within the Viewer?
> If not, any idea how i get it?

There are probably many wyas to do that, like for instance by using
the QWidget::setFocus() method. See the relevant Qt documentation.

Morten
--
<URL:http://www.coin3d.org>

1. Getting back to a 3DS file

I'm really new to rendering and modeling, so I might not be making any
sense, but here goes:

I'm working on a program that uses Direct3D, and I have a 3DS object
that I would like to modify.  I have MORAY, and with the 3DWin
plugins, I can read and then modify the 3DS file.  When I save, the
only option that I have to save it is as a Moray MDL file.  I couldn't
see anyway with 3DWin to convert a MDL file back to a 3DS or a
Direct3D X file.

Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to do this?

Thanks
Bruce.

2. newwebsite

3. Getting SGI movie tok play back fast off CD-ROM

4. Making a .mov to a .mpg

5. getting back to "normal" gamma

6. Any "creep" style Maya plugins anywhere?

7. HELP: Getting thumbnails back in Win95...

8. Looking for physic engine...

9. Getting back the size/co-ordinates of window

10. back-to-back printing with psp?

11. Back-View Culling as opposed to Back-Face?

12. bsp trees back-front or front-back?