install coin3d in windows

Post by Li Ta » Fri, 18 Apr 2003 14:27:25

Hi, I am new to coin3D. I downloded coin3d 2.0.2 binary sdk for Ms Windows
VC++ 6.0. however. After I executed the install exe file, it created several
directoies with include, lib and build. what should I do next in order to
use it?

thanks

Li

install coin3d in windows

Post by Morten Erikse » Tue, 22 Apr 2003 19:59:49

> Hi, I am new to coin3D. I downloded coin3d 2.0.2 binary sdk for Ms
> Windows VC++ 6.0. however. After I executed the install exe file, it
> created several directoies with include, lib and build. what should
> I do next in order to use it?

Set up your MSVC++ environment so it can find the include and lib
files, then you can write application code using the library.

There are no Coin-particular steps in this process -- just use MSVC++
like you would with any other 3rd-party library (and if you don't know
how to do this, you should start reading the documentation for MSVC++).

Morten
--
<URL:http://www.coin3d.org>

1. Coin3D install on windows NT: problem linking opengl32.lib

Hi,

I am having a problem in the final stage of making Coin3D.
Specifically, I am getting the following error when make tries to link
opengl32.lib:

E:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~1\VC98\Lib\opengl32.lib : fatal error LNK1106:
invalid file o
r disk full: cannot seek to 0x34ef157a
make[3]: *** [coin1.lib] Error 12

Any help would be appreciated.

Patrick Regan
NASA intern

2. Getting nearest depth value from scene

3. Coin3d Codewarrior Compilation

4. 320 Video Capture, Fields?

5. Coin3D and MFC: Viewer size

6. Please Help - Graphics question

7. 31 errors: HelloCone.cpp compiled under Coin3D

8. Journey Education Marketing phone number... anybody got it??

9. How to run HelloCone.cpp under coin3D environment?

10. Inventor/Coin3d as a 2D/3D plotting utility.

11. problem with the configuration of Coin3d latest release

12. WRL files and Coin3D

13. cant load textures with coin3d