Calculator between SoTransform-Nodes

Post by Holger Bibe » Tue, 08 Apr 2003 18:35:21

Hi,

I want to place a scene object, e.g. a SoCube, depending on two other
SoTransform-Nodes in the scene.
I use a SoCalculator, but connecting the rotation field of the SoTransform-nodes
with the fields of the calculator didn't work. The Message was "No conversation
supported SFRotation -> SoMFField"

Has anyone a solution or just a hint how to connect rotation values with a
calculator?

Thanks and bye
Holger

Calculator between SoTransform-Nodes

Post by Lars J. A » Tue, 08 Apr 2003 18:41:39

Quote:> Hi,

> I want to place a scene object, e.g. a SoCube, depending on two other
> SoTransform-Nodes in the scene.
> I use a SoCalculator, but connecting the rotation field of the SoTransform-nodes
> with the fields of the calculator didn't work. The Message was "No conversation
> supported SFRotation -> SoMFField"

> Has anyone a solution or just a hint how to connect rotation values with a
> calculator?

Through a DecomposeRotation engine ought to work...

  Lars J
--
Awaiting idea for new .signature...