An open inventor sample program needed

Post by Ali Rezazade » Sun, 24 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I have started to work on a research project at my
university on an animation project. I suppose to use
Open Inventor and Open GL for simulating/modeling
human body's movements.

My question to all of you people is, where is reasonable
program for this sort of animation that I could use
as a reference. It could save me from reinventing the
wheel.

I have the manuals for Open Inventor and Open Gl, but
reading the manual and programming it are way apart from
each other.

Thanks so much.

Ali Rezazadeh

1. Help needed on Inventor Sample Program

hi,

This is a Repost. I am trying to use a Inventor sample program
'SceneViewer' to develop a simple UI for my work. I can pick
the initial Widget that is drawn but once I clear the RenderArea
and display a new SoNode I am unable to Pick it? Any help is
appreciated. Thanks.

-Pramod

2. Metafile API's

3. open inventor sample files

4. VRAM

5. Inventor Sample Program

6. HELP!

7. HELP NEEDED : I need to draw points FAST in Open Inventor

8. Off Topic: Tile Editor ?

9. Inventor sample code needed

10. ANNOUNCEMENT: Open Inventor Programming Course Schedule

11. ANNOUNCEMENT: Open Inventor Programming Course

12. ANNOUNCE: Open Inventor Programming Classes Offered

13. How to compile Open Inventor program with C