ACCESS A NODE IN A NODE LIST

Post by Fco. Javier Riera Serr » Wed, 29 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I want to retrieve all the nodes that are in a node list.

Which is the method to get a node (for example the second node) of
a SoNodeList?

Thanks.

-- Javier Riera

ACCESS A NODE IN A NODE LIST

Post by Mik » Wed, 29 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> I want to retrieve all the nodes that are in a node list.

> Which is the method to get a node (for example the second node) of
> a SoNodeList?

    SoNode *operator [](int i) const

In other words, the second node in the list is:

    SoNode *pNode = myNodeList[1];

-Mike
 TGS Inc, http://www.tgs.com

1. Cannot view Color node and Material node at once

  After I create Utility node in Hypershade and click one of Up/Down Stream
buttons,
I cannot view Material node and Utility node together in the same window in
Hypershade.
I can see them only in groups, that means I cannot drag Utilityode(here used
Color Blend node)
onto Phong material node.

  Is there any way to be able to show them together?

Tsugi

2. dimensions (2^n)+1

3. getting true node type name from generic node

4. PageMaker 6.0 Platemaker 8200 and TTF

5. design issue about nodes changing nodes

6. Jpg

7. particle node accessing

8. Node access and simplification classes

9. action on path - nodes traversed? (find current node of type)

10. : How to find octree-nodes that are pierced by a ray

11. Mtor node question

12. nodes and edges