Added field in TranslateRadialDragger not appearing

Added field in TranslateRadialDragger not appearing

Post by Thorsten F » Fri, 22 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I added a field "SoVec3f orientation" to the TranslateRadialDragger from
Example 8 of the Toolmaker. Works fine, I can use it.

Tried the same with "SoSFRotation rotation" => kind of ignoring behaviour:
- no errors while compiling
- I can set and get it programmatically, but when I write the values to
  stout they are always ((0,0,1) 0)
- when I write out the SceneGraph, the field orientation appears as it should
  (in the fields enumeration and later with a value), but nothing about the
  rotation field

There is no difference between "orientation" and "rotation" in all my
added declarations, except the type and the get/set method. The former (a
SoSFVec3f) works, the latter (a SoSFRotation) not.

Hmmm, does anybody of the listening audience has any clue on this?
Would appreciate it.

   Thorsten

--
 /\_/\  Thorsten Fox

  \ /   D-53754 Sankt Augustin, Germany

1. tubes not appearing in options dialogue

Hope this hasn't been answered - I tried to do a search but Mozilla
choked!  So then I sorted by subject, read through what's here, didn't
find this question...

When I try to use a path for tubes other than the 'Tubes' subdirectory
in the PSP directory on my hard drive, PSP goes through its validation
thing, but the tubes don't appear in the dialogue.

Do I have to use the PSP 'Tubes' subdirectory only, even though it
appears that I can use any directory I want as long as I browse to it?
This isn't working.  I have a ton of tubes and I sure don't want to have
to look at all of them every time! <g>

I noted a reply in there (Sally, I think) to another question that
suggested that you can simply browse to the directory that you want,
when you want it.

Thanks in advance,

Allison

2. Max is a Toy (EOM)

3. TIFF thumbnails and keywords in Bridge CS3 not appearing

4. Hi to every1

5. not all fonts appear in PS

6. body paint3d & maya

7. PS5 Layers Paltette does not appear

8. Scanned images not appearing well on Web

9. Drop Shadow Does not Appear

10. Full image will not appear

11. Textures not appearing on flat surfaces?