Wanted Old computers you no longer want

Post by Josep » Tue, 25 Mar 2003 10:22:11

Colorado - Aurora/Denver Metro area

Looking for unwanted computers, monitors, parts, software,
network equipment, any speed, condition or age.WOrking or not,
complete or not.

Units will be recycled out into the community. Will pick up!
Any number of units. Doorstop computers are fine!
Also will take any unwanted software.

If security is an issue, we will remove all data from
hard drives according to Dept. of Defense standards
before removal.

So contact us and clear out those doorstops you have gathering
dust in the ba*t! We can handle things even Goodwill won't
take. These days, it's getting to be a lot.

SHould anyone find this to be intrusive, I'm sorry. It is not
my desire to be disruptive.

Thank You!

->Posted by Ozum (http://www.veryComputer.com/)
->All-in-one yEnc newsreader, scanner and freeware autoposter.

1. Wanted Old computers you no longer want

Colorado - Aurora/Denver Metro area

Looking for unwanted computers, monitors, parts, software,
network equipment, any speed, condition or age.WOrking or not,
complete or not.

Units will be recycled out into the community. Will pick up!
Any number of units. Doorstop computers are fine!
Also will take any unwanted software.

If security is an issue, we will remove all data from
hard drives according to Dept. of Defense standards
before removal.

So contact us and clear out those doorstops you have gathering
dust in the basement! We can handle things even Goodwill won't
take. These days, it's getting to be a lot.

SHould anyone find this to be intrusive, I'm sorry. It is not
my desire to be disruptive.

Thank You!

->Posted by Ozum (http://ozinsight.com/)
->All-in-one yEnc newsreader, scanner and freeware autoposter.

2. Good Source for Info on Bryce?

3. TIFF-Format with compression 4

4. Sept. Competition Critique

5. Completely smooth interpolation?